Hey! We have been getting a few inquires about adding new team members to your Artist for Spotify accounts, so we decided to share that information with you all here.
Spotify’s Artist for Spotify provides artists and their teams with audience stats and tools for promoting their music and managing their profile on Spotify. You also become a verified artist, so your profile on Spotify gets a blue verification check mark.
Here is a quick guide as to how to add a new member to your team:
If you have Admin access to a profile in Spotify for Artists, you can invite as many team members as you like. Bandmates, managers, and other trusted team members can all get involved.
- Log in to the Spotify for Artists web page.
- Open the side menu by clicking the three dots in the top-left.
- Click Manage team.
- Click INVITE in the top-right.
- To invite 1 team member, add their name, business email address, role, company, and choose their access level.
- To invite multiple team members at once, click BULK INVITE in the top-right and follow the steps on the next page.
- Click SEND INVITE.
- We’ll send them an email with a few steps to follow, then they’re in!
Note: It’s not possible to add team members on the Spotify for Artists mobile app.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to email us or you can check it out on Spotify.